About the book !
Nothing is funnier than searching for that elusive someone! M.J. Minerman captures the craziness in her book The Spinster’s Guide to Dating! Ridiculous online profile pictures, surprising statistics, dastardly dealbreakers, amusing anecdotes, funny quotes, charming illustrations, and so much more. It is the volume one reads and then reads again and again.
It is the perfect book for the…
- “just went on a crappy date” single gal.
- newly minted divorcee needing a laugh.
- feisty bachelor requiring enlightenment…
- wine sloshing book club searching for the perfect topic.
- dried up coffee table necessitating a makeover.
- deficient gag gift bag angling for spiciness.
This well-crafted, hardcover 176 page tome belongs in an art museum gift shop with its nearly square cover. Crisp onyx, ivory, and silver stripes course the matte dust jacket contrasting beautifully with a splash of scarlet hearts. The old fashioned pen and ink drawings and ironic title allude to the surprises within.